This Watch Is iN Mint Condition And Ready To Be Shipped Out. The Model Is Powered By The 32-Jewel Jeeger-LeCoultre Caliber 896 Self-Winding Movement Which Beats At 4 Hz And Holds A 43 Hour Power Reserve. The Case Is Stainless Steel, Fully High Polished And With Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystals On The Front And Back, Highlighting The 223-Component Movement. The Dial Is Silver With A Sunburst Pattern Finish And A Sub-Dial At The Six-O'Clock Position Displaying The Running Sub-Seconds. The Hands Are Stainless Steel And The Hour Markers Are Arrowhead Style. Mounted To The Watch Is A Brand-New Jaeger-LeCoultre Matte Black Alligagator Skin Strap, Closed By A JLC Double Folding Clasp. A Full One-Year Warranty And Certificate Of Authenticity Will Be Issued By Element iN Time NYC.. Buy with confidence knowing each timepiece goes through the same rigorous 31-point inspection. Rest assured only authentic parts straight from the manufacturer are used. The Certified Pre-Owned Program on Amazon ensures peace of mind and transparency via standardized reports and a 1 Year Warranty Provided by WatchFacts.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control 127.84.20 with 8 inches band, stainless-steel bezel and silver dial
- Authenticated by WatchFacts. Grade Rating: 96 / Condition: Mint
- No papers offered with this watch
- 39 millimeters case size with 8 inches band
- Watch year: 2011. All images shown are of the actual watch.