Member of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier. The Offizier (German: Officer) is designed after the Arctos-Elite Field watch - Features: Black Carbon Fiber Dial; Solid Titanium case; Domed Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as a diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Date display at 3 o'clock position; Reliable Automatic movement with 24 Jewels. Powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and without need of a battery; The specifications are as follows: 42mm case width (without crown); 13mm case thickness; 22mm lug width; 200M (660ft) water-resistant.Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at a great value and are sold directly without a 100%-200% retailer markup.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Light Weight Titanium Case (62 grams without strap)
- Sapphire Crystal
- 200M (600ft) water-resistant.
- Automatic movement (24 Jewels); Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Non-Radioactive Military Luminous for readability in the dark
- 22mm lug width
- 42mm case width
- Screw-in locked crown
- Screwed in case back
- #1 Most Lightweight Titanium Military Watch available. The watch weighs only 57GR. (2 OZ) without strap. Manufactured by Arctos Praezionsuhren e.K. in Germany (Tradition since 1923) with a 2 year manufacturer warranty. Arctos produced one of the few official German Military watches (NATO supply number 6645-12-194-8642). This model is based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier and was designed by members of this unit.
- Precision Automatic movement (24 Jewels); Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm. Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Resistant.
- Extra strong sapphire crystal with anti reflection coating (as required by the German Armed Forces; Much harder than mineral crystal and almost impossible to scratch).
- Black carbon Fiber Dial. Hands and hour markers with luminescent for readability in the dark.
- 200M (660 feet water resistant). Sandblasted Titanium Case (to avoid light reflections when in hostile territory) with protected screw-in locked crown and caseback. Lightweight for Comfort and Resistance. 42.5MM diameter made from Grade 2 Titanium (made for Industrial Marine and Aviation use).