Crocs Comfort Level Guide Please note this style runs in whole sizes only. For customers that are a half size, the brand recommends ordering a half size smaller than your normal shoe size. The Bistro from Crocs® is the ultimate footwear designed specifically with the culinary lover and food service industry in mind. Thermoplastic (EVA) upper molds to the foot for a customized fit. Dense vamp area helps protect the top of the foot from scratches and scrapes. Roomy fit allows your feet to expand and bend naturally to reduce fatigue. Ultra-cushy and extra soft footbed includes circulation nubs to help increase blood circulation. Crocs lock™ tread meets industry non-skid standards for increased traction. Can be sterilized and cleaned with soap and water solution. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 13, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- CROCS AT WORK: Clogs designed with food service, hospitality, and healthcare workers in mind, making great Nursing Shoes! They're light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts.
- SLIP RESISTANT: Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads and a variety of graphics come together to help you serve up the best non slip shoes for men and women.
- ENCLOSED TOE DESIGN: These Clogs offer an enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area to help protect your feet from spills. Contoured footbeds make them the most comfortable shoes for women and men.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs Bistro clogs are fully molded and easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry.
- CERTIFIED COMFORTABLE SHOES: Crocs that are fully ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified. Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC.