A boot that's as comfortable on the trail as it is in town. Style number: 063 (Black). Premium leather upper. Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs. Elastic gore retains its shape. Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread. Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. Removable footbed with XRD® Technology in the heel for supreme shock absorption. Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning. Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 1 lb 2 oz Circumference: 10 3⁄4 in Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in Product measurements were taken using size AU 9 (US Men's 10), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Chiseled square toe for dressier look
- Shock protection system (SPS)
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
- Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length.