The Lone Peak 4.0 Mid Mesh features a 4-point GaiterTrap to keep dirt, dust, sand and debris out as you tackle mile after mile of your chosen trail. Enjoy the enhanced breathability of a mesh hiker with the same comfort and design as the NeoShell Mid, and with Altra's signature FootShape toe box and fully cushioned ZeroDrop platform you can continue to hike comfortably and balanced.
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
- A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride